Vacancy | Sr. System Architect
We are looking for a:
SENIOR SYSTEM ARCHITECT (40 hours/week)
for our main office in IJsselstein, The Netherlands, effective immediately.
The Research & Development department at Oreon is responsible for all the technological development in our company. With the approaching departure of one of our staff, the position of Sr. System Architect has become available.
Together with five (international) colleagues at Oreon, the Sr. System Architect is involved in all of the new development and ideas laid out in the R&D Roadmap. You are responsible for the technical development, functionality, choice of materials and design, and financial feasibility, and you will be assisted by Oreon’s external partners where necessary. You answer to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO), with whom you work closely and with whom you set guidelines for the R&D department.
As Sr. System Architect, you have keen technological insight, you are analytic, and you enjoy working in a team. But this does not mean that you shy away from taking on responsibility yourself. You don’t avoid new challenges, and you dare to go where you haven’t gone before. Permanent innovation is part of our business.
- Completed university-level professional education
- Several years of relevant work experience in a high-tech environment
- Knowledge of electrical engineering (prerequisite)
- Knowledge of (managing) LED technology (a plus)
- You are a senior technical specialist, you demonstrate entrepreneurship and you are decisive
- You have an excellent command of spoken and written English
- You preferably live in the area of IJsselstein
What do we offer?
- Good primary and secondary terms and conditions of employment
- A well-equipped, modern technical working environment
- A good and informal work atmosphere in a pleasant, international team
- A job with growth potential in an international environment full of opportunities
If you would like to be part of our international team and contribute to building on Oreon’s success, please send your curriculum vitae and a cover letter stating your motivation to email@example.com, to the attention of Joost Gielen.
IJsselstein, August 2021
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.